Friday, August 29, 2008

Hurricane Watching and Palin

Hopefully Regular Blogging will occur tonight. I came down to south Louisiana yesterday to help "secure" one of my best friends hunting camps against the coming storm. Driving back in a few hours.

However lots of news this morning. Everyone is abuzz on the news it is Governor of Palin of Alaska. That woul dbe a good pick inmho though we shall have to deal the experience issues.

However if he picks her I CAN NOT IMAGINE A MORE PRO-LIFE PICK!! For all those pro-lifers that talk about being hesitant to support McCain then he cannot do much more to get your vote.

Anyway we are getting out of here pretty soon. Blogging later

Update 1

Ok we are out of here before the roads get bad. TIme fo the long trip back ip North. ABC News just reported Palin is in Alaska which if true means of course it is not her

9 comments:

Carlos Echevarria said...

Do you have the link to the ABC site???

Please tell me that is not the case, I am ecstatic right now over the possibility of Palin being in Dayton...

Carlos Echevarria said...

James, it's Palin.
Fox just confirmed it, Carl Cameron...

Cameron keeps saying, Susan Palin, LOLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

GOD Bless the Palins!!!



OHIO JOE

Cajun Huguenot said...

Very interesting choice. I think it is a gutsy move. She looks like a good running mate.

The liberals wil HATE her with a passion.

I Love it.

Kenith

William Eunice said...

Already seeing it now ... when the libs complain about her experience the conservative response has been "you mean inexperienced like the presidential candidate on your ticket?"

Seems to me like the conservatives WANT to talk about experience. Swift move IMHO ... there were some disgruntled conservatives that were galvanized by this pick.

Anonymous said...

Wow! First time on your blog. Also an opiniated Catholic. What a breath of fresh air and "LIFE" with Palin as the VP!!

ElizabethTemperance said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Palin as his running mate!! So excited about the election now - this totally gives NOBama a run for his money!!

Woo hoo!!!

God Bless,

lizaanne

www.RealCatholicTV.com

Fearlessly exploring mainstream media from a Catholic view

Carlos Echevarria said...

I am praying for the safety of Louisiana (and the Gulf States) and all its citizens, I wish you the best, be safe and take care of yourself...

Palin is I believe the most pro-life VP in the history of the country, I am so happy, but people like Deacon Kendra are purveying lies (via the New Republic & other left wing "evangelicals").

As a fellow Roman Catholic this perturbs me intensely.

James H said...

I think it was a great pick!! I think it has risk but McCain is going to have take some