Monday, August 27, 2007

That is It for Blogging For Today.

I have to get My home computer fixed this week. Anyway these are the post I did today. I shall start out tomorrow with the Louisiana Catholic Blogger Roundup as usual. Stop by and say hi int he comments.



Here are the post I did for today":



I started out the day with the Louisiana Blogger Roundup For August 27th



I then hit on the Pope's remarks during his Angelus in the post The Pope Has Some Hard Hitting Thoughts On Death and What we should be Doing Now



It is the Feast of St Monica and have a post for that called How Did Saint Monica's Remains End Up In Rome



We hit some very important stuff here(Football) in A Look At This Week's Enemy Mississippi State and The New Tiger Hits LSU



I hit on this horrible event in the UK at Hybrid Cow Human Embryos Might Be On The Way



More St Monica and St Augustine News at How Are St Monica and St Augustine being Celebrated In Rome This Week



An Apologetic post at Martin Luther on "Drinking Blood with the Pope"

I posted on a free Catholic resource Get Free Books On the Faith From Knights of Columbus


A Prez Roundup here at A New Huckabee For President Roundup

I highlighted a Catholic Priest blogger at A Catholic Priest Blogger Takes On Universalism

Check out THe Catholic Bishop Of Vermont Sounds Great- Better Believe If You Are A Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist

A fun post here Silly Italians Up To Their Antics Again- Killing Cats in Droves

I gave an update on the Palin movement here at THe Draft Sarah Palin Movement for Vice President Picking Up Steam

I ended the day with Do United States Catholics Have Major Language Problems spreading the Gospel

Oh and Have two bits of Louisiana News at Louisiana Secretary of State Kennedy Becomes Republican- Senator Landrieu might get a Challenger and New Orleans Times Picayune- Anti Catholic Ads Are backfiring .

See you tomorrow

No comments: