Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A LSU You Tube Memory and I Can't Get Any Work Done- We Will Have College Football In HOURS

This is a good well let me say EXCELLENT and fun vid with highlights from last years LSU/Miss State Game. Really gets the atmosphere of the stadium and fans even for a Day Game. It also hints at the fact that the game got delayed forever after halftime because of lightning. Great times


Good Grief, I can't wait. Tomorrow night LSU(Geaux Tigers) will be playing the Mississippi State Mixed Breed Bulldogs tomorrow night on ESPN nationwide. I have taken tomorrow off like I suspect a good many Louisiana folks have. The partying where I am going starts at like 9 am. I shall be getting there later. Like at 2 pm. So expect some post because I will have access to a computer tomorrow.

ULM v Tulsa is about a hour before the LSU game on ESPN 2 but lets face it everyone is switching over to watch LSU a Hour Later.

As I mention earlier until I get my Home Computer back, the LSU and Louisiana Tech roundups are on a hiatus. I usually start looking for those links as watch the X-Files late at night on the Sc-Fi Channel or on TBS. Anyway it is time consuming and I can't produce that real quick on a break.

To wet our Appetite here are some good articles on LSU to look at. Check out the real GREAT article on Matt Flynn that is the first one. I am going to be praying for that boy tonight.
Flynn ready to reap rewards of patience
LSU the hunted as foes seek to tame Tigers
Collision course for LSU, USC?
LSU crams for tougher test
Sanders quietly does his job

Louisiana Tech Fans I have been in shock the last week. The Louisiana Tech coverage in local papers has been decent.
Bulldogs' Brown determined to help better team defense
Jimmy Watson: Dooley's Dogs will be tested this fall Let me comment on this article. I almost called this sportswriter up this morning but what is the point. It is not too bad except for this part
No one will care about the negatives after Dooley's Bulldogs win handily over Central Arkansas in Saturday's opener. But when Tech loses its next four games against Hawaii, California, Fresno State and Ole Miss, things may start getting a little dicey.
Let me say I fully expect Tech to be competitive in those games and have a shot at winning them. To just say they are going to lose is outlandish. I am very bullish on our chances even at Ole Miss. Just wait and see. We SHALL WIN AT LEAST ONE of THOSE 4. I fell a upset coming maybe with Hawaii

Anyway I am going to have one more football post hopefully before the day is out




No comments: