Monday, August 27, 2007

A New Huckabee For President Roundup

THe Huckabee Campaign keeps catching fire. I can detect a real shift since Iowa

If any Louisiana Huckabee people want to do pre College Football campaigning and tailgaiting let me know. I think a presence is neede NOW. I am up for helping with any LSU or Louisiana Tech Games

On to the blogs

Go Check at the You Tube Video at the Kevin Tracy blog, called Huckabee Takes His Message To Liberals. I think this shows what we many of us know. That Huckabee has crossover appeal. Also check out his post. Go read his other post Huckabee: I Am Not A Republican Clone!


The Maritime Sentry has some posts up. First keep him and the his State in your prayers as they going through all the horrible flooding. We also need to alert our Congressmen to be on top of this. He has a great link to a vid from Huckabee's recent speech at the Midwest Republican Leadership Conference. He also has a link to a AP article on what Mike Huckabee thinks about Fred Thompson getting into the race.

Mike Huckabee President 2008 has a roundup of the latest News article on our hopefully next President.

Mikehuckabee.com has some great articles and updates especially in their blog section. Here is a link to that 3 page Newsweek article that was just done on the Governor. I agree with Commenter Kevin Tracy they are underestimating him. Still good read . Here is a lot of stuff and links as to his speaking at the Southern Governor's Conference. One word on that picture-tanning bed :) That is just me.

2 comments:

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Hi James: Many things going on with Team Palin, of which you're a proud member. I am planting seeds for Sarah with a short, "soft" piece sent to Huckabee backers. It follows:

On my own blog today (August 27, 2007 at http://camp2008victorya.blogspot.com, I offer some good advice to Gov. Huckabee on how he can advance his standing in the race for the Republican nomination and the presidency. I'd love to hear your comments (and get your support for my suggestions). Thanks.

steve maloney
ambridge, pa
national coordinating team Palin 4 VP


Many things are going well for Mike Huckabee, including a bump in the polls.

DR said...

Thank you for your kind words and your prayers.