Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where are the Huckabee For President, LSU , and Louisiana Tech Sports Updates?

I have not forgotten about those updates. I do try to keep the Catholic post 2 to 1 to non Catholic matters. Right now I am sort of got a bee on my bonnet about these anti Catholic religious ads that are running in Louisiana so I am staying with that till this gets resolves.

As to Huckabee please check out these excellent sites
Catholics For Huckabee
Kevin Tracy
Maritime Sentry
Mike Huckabee President 2008
MikeHuckabee.com

As to LSU Sports
The Tiger Stop (A LSU Sports Blog)

Tigerdroppings(LSU Board)(I go by Bayourant on this Board-Check out the political talk section there too)

As to Louisiana Tech Sports
Bulldog Barks & Bytes(Louisiana Tech Sport's Forum- I go by Bayourant here also)

We shall be returning to all that perhaps tomorrow. GO check out the Huckabee blogs and learn about a man that Catholics and all Americans should consider voting for President

1 comment:

Editor said...

Please add Illinois4Huckabee.blogspot.com
at that site you can join a 4Huckabee yahoo group!