Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here is some News On that Big "Latin Mass Conference" in the UK

Since I was sort of tough on one UK Catholic blogger I like today, I better for the sake of Anglo Catholic relations better say something nice about a another one real quick.

Anyway let me introduce Catholic mom of 10 who is also on my blog links. She has a really nice blog and I am stopping by it often.

Anyway there is a big "Latin Mass " conference that a lot of priest and important folks are at in the UK. I believe this is the one that the Bishop of Oklahoma City USA is taking part in too. Anyway how the extraordinary form of the Mass goes over in the UK will have effects here.

She has some updates.
Go to her posts for some details . I would be watching her blog for some updates on this important event.
Thank God for Archbishop Nichols

Excerpts from Damian Thompson's post as below...re Vincent Nichols Archbishop of Birmingham...speech re the traditional Mass

Archdiocese of Birmingham celebrates Mass at the Latin Mass society Conference

Also for Newman Fans(who isn't a fan of all the Saints) check out her post here 11th August 2007 special Mass for Newman's Beatification

No comments: