Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What does a Football Player, The Body of St Pius the X , and Snooty Ivy League Schools Have in Common

Well the Answer can be found at the blog For God, For Country, and For Yale. I feel like William F Buckley is going to pop out of my closet just typing that.

This guy is not only a devout Catholic but is a FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR YALE. I guess that counts as real football :) Only kidding. Perhaps he will see the light as did his Ivy League Rival from Havard and play for mighty LSU.

Anyway it looks like a great blog. We just celebrated the memory of St Pius the X. Look at this cool pic on his blog as to that.

I have added him to my blog links and I think he will be a great blogger to watch.

It is really a blessing when College Student Athletes are advocates for their Catholic faith.

No comments: