Monday, September 3, 2007

The Computer is Back And Running

Well it took about 3 extra days but the home computer is home and online. Never lose your computer before the opening weekend of College Football season. I was going nuts. I had no idea how much college football boards were REALLY now part of my game weekend experience. TO make matters worse it was a Long weekend so my workplace is closed and there is no place to access a computer easily. Even the neighbors are gone.

A few random post today. I shall be back on the regular schedule tomorrow with things like the Louisiana Catholic blogger roundup, Catholic News, Huckabee News, and other assorted lagniappe

2 comments:

William Eunice said...

I was worried there for a second. Normally you are near the top of my blogroll and I noticed you dropping slowly down the ranks. Now you are the last one. This post will be reflected soon though and you should shoot back up to the top.

I wrote a block of code that monitors my Google Reader favorites and turns it into an RSS feed. I won't explain the gory details but more active bloggers end up at the top and if you post at least every 3 days you will stay on my blogroll. If someone stops blogging, in a few days they will drop off entirely.

I should take my own advice and post more :)

DR said...

It is nice to have you back up and running. Especially since you normally have up to eight or more posts a day for me to read. Keep up the great work, and again it is nice to have you back online.