Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Story About LSU's New Walk On Quarterback

To Tech Fans out there, I shall be putting up some Louisiana Tech Football stuff up soon. ULM fans keep waiting :). Even though ULM( University of Louisiana at Monroe) has this stud Freshman Kicker I have a interest in. So I might be commenting on him and of course when yall play the evil Nick Satan in Bama. I might post some stuff about Uh la la(ULL) in the future too.

I have added a new LSU sports blog to my links. That is The Tiger Stop. He posts everyday about and has some good stuff.

This post has a great story about our new walk on quarterback from Colorado. How inspiring. Also it shows again that Les Miles pays off for LSU in many ways. All I got to say is that a certain quarterback(not Matt Flynn) on our roster better keep his nose clean. With the the new Freshman QB from Texas we are getting and this guy LES might have alternatives.

No comments: