Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Governor Huckabee on CNN

I am going to be doing a political post later on a person that could/might be a big factor in the Republicans winning if the cards fall right. She is creating some buzz.

Right now I wanted to highlight CNN's interview with Huckabee. Huckabee appeared on CNN where he debated the issues with Democrat 08 hopeful Bill Richardson. Maritime Sentry has a link to the transcript ans his impressions.

I hare his same conclusions. I am starting to sense that Huckabee is putting himself in the position to break to the first tier.

3 comments:

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Hi OC: I agree that Mike Huckabee should be looked at, in terms of his basic quality, as a first-tier candidate. His biggest problem is raising enough money to keep on going. It's hard to imagine how, in our world of money-driven politics, how someone like Abraham Lincoln could succeed. Say a prayer for Mike. He'd do the same for us. Your blog is excellent. I love the mixture of Catholicism, politics, and football! The conventional wisdom is that you shouldn't mix your topics, but it seems to work well for you.

steve maloney

Thanks for the salute you're going to give to Sarah Palin.

DR said...

Thanks for the kind mention. I am also a Sarah Palin supporter. I am happy to see that you are jumping on the band wagon. Did you see the Catholic League's news release today? The situation has been completely resolved, but it could not have come at a worse time.

James H said...

day. Yeah I am going to post on her today. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I figure that the Football and the politics will attract their own little readership also so perhaps they will reead the catholic post