Monday, July 30, 2007

The Enigma of Fred Thompson and An Opportunity for Huckabee?

Blogger Kevin Tracy has post on both these subjects.

In his post on the The Fred Thompson Enigma, he ponders why there is so much buzz about him. I often wonder the same. Fred Thompson might be the best thing since sliced bread, but I have not seen it yet. It appears to me that people are coming down to earth a tad and know he now must prove himself

His other post regards the You Tube Republican debate coming up in September. It appears as of this moment that Giuliani and Romney plan to skip it. I would not put that ins stone yet and I would be advising them to change their mind. Both men ,especially Romney, I don't think can afford to skip it at this point. That being said I agree with Kevin. This is a great opportunity for Huckabee to shine. I think the Youtube dynamic will create a similar buzz for the Republicans and should have decent ratings.

No comments: