Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Introducing a New Louisiana Catholic Blogger!!!

I am very excited to introduce to blog of Opinionated Catholic, a new Louisiana Catholic blogger. That is Dismas Drago. I always enjoy blogger header introductions. As you can see I am not too original in thought and I have none.

However his is: Sunset on the Dragon's Reign -Bad Catholic. Good Thief. Wannabe Saint. Now in these dread latter days of the old violent beloved U.S.A. and of the Christ-forgetting Christ-haunted death-dealing Western world, Dismas Drago sits in his front porch rocking chair, watching and writing as the world goes by.

Well to say the least his blog does not sound like a boring affair. By the way I note that his blog tell us he is a convert. Also he is a Huckabee supporter. I have not forgotten about my poll of whom converts are supporting for the GOP or DEM nod for President by the way. That is coming as I continue to research.

Anyway his blog looks like it will be a quite active one and thus will add a lot ot the Louisiana Catholic update!!! Hurrah!! In fact I am doing that next.

No comments: