Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Picture says a Thousand Words About the Jesuits

You know I thought of this morning when I saw the same picture of the Jesuits ending their Conference in Rome. I think Father Z has a great point in his post Compare and contrast (scroll way to the bottom to see pics)

My favorite comment on Father Z's entry because it is so true

The bottom photo looks like the local agricultural workers’ soviet from the Kharkov oblast upon approving the next five year plan for wheat production.

Well I agree. You know wearing Clerical garb is not the most important thing for a priest or religious. I don't want to go into a huge full post on that.(Partly because I have this weird feeling I am coming down with the flu and don't want to think too hard right now).

However there are reasons why traditional orders that wear Clericals are growing.

No comments: