Thursday, January 10, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update for Jan 10

I am having to rush to Shreveport so this Louisiana Catholic Blogger update with be largely without my witty commentary. Sort of barebones here are the links type of thing. I have not even had time to check my email

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has updated with his post Feast of Saint Adrian (9 Jan 2008).

For the Greater Glory has this Hilarious Piece from the Satire site the Onion on the LSU victory. It is so funny I still can't keep from laughing. He also has a update on a terrific LSU football player and very very very brave boy.

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks tells us she is having a Book Walk Today. IE you can win free stuff.

Thoughts & Ruminations from Fr. Ryan in today's entry has a nice quoe from St Thomas Aquinas

Alive and Young is introducing us to another Catholic blogger at Introducing . . . . You might recognize I talked about him. Also go see his posts Snake In A Garden and The IC and Being Solid ( I might highlight this again once I have time to read it)

The Brown Pelican Society has so much Catholic News I can't link it all.( I have to leave in Five Minutes) Just go

Reminder Dei Gratia has his radio show tonight. Liesten in. Go see Listen to me Live!

Footprints on the Fridge has a post Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

From The Recamier is still making me wonder why I didn't learn the things she talks about in High School and College at Daily Update: January 9, 2007

Dismas Drago the new kid on the block(and whom I need to add to the sidebar has a ton of stuff. Go visit. They are
Huck's Crunchy Con Appeal
Catholic League Protests Anti-Huckabee Radio Skit
The Pope on St. Augustine
Marquise Hill's Spirit Endures Among Patriots
The Historian's Legacy (What a great guy)
Bobby Jindal, Hinduism, and Catholicism ( I think thsi real interesting and Intend to highlight tonight perhaps.)

Thats it. I am off to Shreve Vegas. I promise I shall put up 4 non political post when I get home before I post on Huck , or the Republicans, or Hillary :). We love all Democrats, Republicans, and Non Huck fans here :)

No comments: