Saturday, April 19, 2008

So Rudy Went to Communion at Papal Mass

You know I think there are many reasons why a lot of Catholics did not want Rudy Giuliani as he GOP nominee. Forget the Politics and how it would be to have a Pro-Choice GOP nominee.

We just did not want to deal with the most important Catholic in America being so in your face in the teachings of the Church at times. I am pretty convinced that is what got Bush elected over Kerry to a large degree. To have him out there would have been tiring and not worth it. It would be exhausting and scandal to many of us. Who wants to have explain this conduct every week to our neighbors and people with real questions.

Today , I saw Rudy going to town on the Sacrament of the Body of Christ even though he knows he should not be. I really like Rudy in many ways but that sent me up the wall that this was happening at a Papal Mass. It just seems like a Scandal. HE could have gone forward and folded his arms and got a blessing from whomever.

I am so glad I am not having to deal with this on a daily basis

Pro-Ecclesia has more at Twice-Divorced, Pro-Abort Rudy Giuliani Receives Communion at Papal Mass (let me say the major problem here is no annulment and a remarriage).

I am counting my blessings that Hillary is a Methodist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reportedly so did Pelosi and Kerry.

Directly disobeying the Pope in front of his face sounds like the act of choosing hell, doesn't it? I'm not one to judge, but they were warned. They disobeyed. I don't care how they "felt" in their "hearts".