Saturday, April 19, 2008

Major Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update for April 19th

I am upset I was not able to get the Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update out more the past week. The Papal visit plus my emotional and physical draining trip to Mississippi and back got in the way. By the way if any Louisiana Catholic Blogger wants to take over the daily update when I am out of town let me know!!! Also this week I have been working at home on my slow computer. Here it takes me a hour to do the update while at work it takes twenty minutes at the most. Thus that contributed to no daily update this week.

Anyway I am trying to go back to Tuesday or Wednesday as to entries. Here we go


The Catholic Underground has several entries up. Go see Life is Still Worth Living, Ep 8, Comfort and Life is Still Worth Living, Ep 7, Heaven

Catholic Tube has been very busy. Go see CNN Coverage of Papal Visit, Another Video of Part of the Pope’s Homily, Pope Seeks Healing, Los Angeles Welcomes Pope, Catholic TV Coverage of Pope , Heretic Alert , Reactions After Papal Mass ,Papal Mass Procession .Video From Papal Mass , Carpenter Crafts Furniture For Pope ,Catholic University Preparing For Pope Benedict XVI, Pope At White House, and Pope Speaks On Abuse Scandal

Unskilled Labor has B. Hussein v/s B16 (this is so good).

Ville Platte Catholic Youth Group has VPCYG Update and Happy Birthday, Pope Benedict XVI

From The Recamier has her last daily update which is also fun to look at. Go see Daily Update: April 18, 2008

Footprints on the Fridge has Magnificent M and Numerous N's. Also see Spirit-Led Learning and Wordless Wednesday: Simply Lovely Flowerpots. Oh and don't miss Preparing for Papa

A Number of Things has What I Like About Weeding


Apprentice of St. Joseph Papa Benedict: Well Said, Part I and Diversity of Gifts


Vox Feminae has Alternate use for large wineglass... and Too busy watching the Pope... Also see Miscellaneous and the The Joys of Homeschooling (on a rough day)

Alive and Young (he is our Louisiana expat that I think is coming back home at some point)got to see the Pope!!! Go see Blog Blitz and Going to See the Pope . He has Happy Birthday to the Pope which includes pictures of him with the Pope in unexpected places. Go see Single Parents Cost TaxPayers $112 Billion


Full Circle has a very good post here at A Few Comments on the Papal Visit to the US.
He also has a lot of good stuff here at A day late and a dollar short ...

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has (it seems Louisiana Home School Folks love and I mean Love Gardens looking at the posts today) M is for Marvelous Merry Muffins. Gardening Our Souls, The Way We Read,Edible Flowerpots . I love the pics here at Only in Louisiana... Also go see Where Do Kisses Go?


Maudie in Mandeville has Senator Casey's pedophilia rationale

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has a wonderful post here at Feast of Saint Perfecto (18 Apr 2008)

Life on the (L)edge has A LITTLE SIDE NOTE

Thy Nose to the Marble. our Priest blogger who was up in D.C has a great pic of the Pope inside the Stadium under his April 17th entry

The Lake Charles Latin Mass Society has Pray for Benedict!

I cannot tell how how excited I am at the changes that Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan has done at his blog. He has so many good entries and now they are much easier to link!!! Go see This quote from Pope Benedict XVI to Catholic Educators This observation on the Priest Sex abuse scandal See his post Diversity cannot overcast the human person Father has quotes from the UN speech and his short thoughts on them here and here He has a ton of entries so go check him out

Also be sure to check out the enormous output that The Brown Pelican Society has out over the last few days. Lots of nuggets and there are just too many to list.

If I missed anyone I am sorry. I will catch you on the Sunday update!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......I am a marble craft manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.