Friday, April 25, 2008

A Blogger Goes Sees McCain In New Orleans and Comes Back McCheering

John McCain was in New Orleans and later Baton Rouge yesterday. I am going to review the coverage if anything jumps out I shall do another post. McCain spoke the Catholic University Xavier in New Orleans in a town hall format. Let me say there is some indication this event was not well publicized. I hope that is not a problem we are encountering on a consistent basis.

Anyway this blogger that lives across the Lake from New Orleans went and came back on fire!!! It is a interesting account. Go see McImpressed & McCheering He hit on a buch of topics it appears that sadly is not coming accross in the local papers.

I am glad that McCain came to New Orleans. I understand why he needs to go. However while we are sort of in this "down time" I hope McCain makes it back to Louisiana and goes somewhere else. He really needs to hit parts of the South and North that might be wavering. I think McCain hitting areas of Democrat Congressman Charlie Melancon district and talking about Coastal erosion,.the gulf dead zone, energy issues would be very productive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see if this blogger is so wild about McCain after McCain's temper-tantrum over 527s and other orgs getting involved in any political election speech.

The person who wants to destroy bloggers is the very person that blogger loves.

Blech

James H said...

I think many of course oppose McCain efforts as to his view of Campaign Finance refor, I also think many are aware of those views.

However there are far more areas of aggreement

James H said...

Oh by the way I added your site to the links

Greta Perry said...

Ya - I still am McFired up! I hope his other events are better publicized than this was.