Monday, September 22, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blog Update for September 22 2008 ( Geaux Tigers Beat Mississippi State Edition)


It's Time for the Louisiana Catholic Blog Update for today- Hurrah!!!
I was not sure if should pull out this rare photo of Pope Benedict when he is getting ready to watch another great Saturday Night in Tiger Stadium on the Italian/Vatican City TV but what the heck. I usually save the big guns for like Florida but beating Auburn demands a celebration. Geaux Tigers Beat Mississippi State


Unskilled Labor has NCAA Football Polls (I agree by his USC comments. I can see putting USC number one THIS YEAR but they there is a valid discussion that other teams are just as good. Still USC blahhhhh)

From The Recamier has her daily update here at Daily Update: September 21, 2008 > She has Saints among other things. That is feast of St. Matthew, Apostle and Evangelist (died first century). Oh and REO Speedwagon (they are even before my time) played a concert in Louisiana we here. Hopefully Men Without Hats will be playing Shreveport next week :)

The Wolf Den has The weekend is over, already. (Another possible Deacon for Louisiana Yeaaa!!)


Full Circle ( he is blogging again encourage him) has a post I might to try to do another post on tonight. That is Are we a nation of ninnies? I think he is on to something and I shall expand on that tonight.

LOL, For The Greater Glory has a true example of Forgiveness that was indeed a miracle. It occurred about 8 30 pm all across Louisiana and the nation and it affected millions. Call the Vatican!! Even I was caught up this Grace filled moment. Go see The Power of Forgiveness





Finally Our Catholic LSU fan Louisiana Reared expat priest in New Jersey Da Mihi Animas has Martyrs of the Spanish Civil War ( this is pretty fascinating and a part of history I think people of my generation are not taught or clearly understand) . Also see The Vietnamese Government Threatens Church Leaders . Oh yes Cubs win! Cubs win! .

See more on this important issue Vietnamese Catholics Continue to Suffer
And of course he has LSU Gets it done! . Finally go see Chinese Catholic Bishop Released From Prison
If you areLouisiana Catholic Blogger that talks about the faith on occasion let me know in the comments ( better yet let me know in the comments of the last post I do if you come acros this days later) and I will add you to the udpate and links













No comments: