Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kids Singing For Obama (Does This Creep You Out?)

I must admit I don't have a big problem with kids being in political ads as some do. I am also not quite creeped out as others about this vid (IT IS NORTH KOREA) but still I find it kind of weird myself. So I am not sure how those that are not in the weeds with either Obama or McCain would think. Needless to say if the Kid's were singing a version of fun song like Kennedy's High Hopes and harping away about moving that rubber tree plant then the reaction might be different

The Anchoress has Exploiting kids for Obama; 2 minutes hate - UPDATED (she has other links)

Wizbang has The Indoctrination of Children Begins

Hot Air has Singing the new Gospel of the New Messiah; Update: NBC chief behind the effort?

Oh and this is not exactly "grassroots" see Confederate Yankee's yes, the source is pretty elite

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hey! You have a really interesting blog. So you're an American Catholic? Know any differences between the Roman Catholic and the American Catholic church? I am a protestant, but raised an agnostic. Now I am finally finding faith and belief in God, and am considering rebaptizing myself a Catholic. What do you think?