Friday, April 11, 2008

Obama Sets Up Catholic Advisory Council

GO to Pro Eccelsia's post Obama’s Catholic Advisory Council where he has the details. I must say it is time for us "Catholics for McCain" to get hopping!!!! I know that McCain has a impressive list of folks on that Catholic for McCain Committee but it would be nice if we have had a blog going similar to the old Catholics for Bush one.

It tried to find one and have yet to discover it. A well known site, even a team blog, that was well done and could respond in quick fashion to the daily events and happenings would be great. It needed to be up and running yesterday!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm afraid you McCain boys are behind the curve!

Pro Ecclesia said...

"I'm afraid you McCain boys are behind the curve!"

I'm certainly no "McCain boy", but, actually, McCain's announced his Catholic advisory group over a month before Obama did.