Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Holy Father Is Indeed A Shy Man

Well he is here!!! I very much enjoyed the coverage. It is nice to see Pope Benedict too be blunt look so healthy. May he reign for many more years. The opening ceremony with the Military honor Guard made a beautiful picture. I recall on Pope John Paul the II last visit to American he met a group of Marines in full dress Uniform. As the Pope went down the line(he had a habit of meeting some of the Security detail from each of the country he visited when was about to leave) each Marine in a most Gracious way bowed and kissed the Papal ring. I have no idea why that image stayed with me but it was very stirring to me. I have spent countless hours trying to find that picture online but never have.

Anyway The Anchoress picks up on something that some journalist that cover the Vatican mention on occasion. Go see Benedict is so SHY! UPDATED. It seems odd that he would be but he is.

No comments: