Saturday, October 13, 2007

Muslims Standing Up-138 Muslims Write a New Letter to the Pope

I have not been too thrilled how some conservative media, bloggers, and pundit have treated the whole Muslim issue. I do not have a pie in the sky view either. I often hear that as to Iraq "when are Muslims going to start standing up?". I really have to shake my head at this. I have always thought that if we saw daily pictures and vids of brave Iraqis dying along aside our troops the view on Iraq might be quite different. Also I wish the media will expose the "Mad Arab street" thing. If one notices often(not always) this seems to be a very prepared event when it happens. I often think this is the unemployed and possibly criminal element that are paid to "protest". It is not commonly known but the Saudi Religious police are often the most uneducated and lets say "shady" group of folks. Middle Eastern Governments have their on ways(shortsighted) to keep the rabble under control.

Anyway this is very intriguing news here. The Catholic Rome based Chiesa has this must read article called One Year after Regensburg, 138 Muslims Write a New Letter to the Pope. The forces of evil such as AQ and others will not be pleased by this development.

1 comment:

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Dear James: LSU looked good again today against a fine team. I'm delighted to be a member with you of the IVotetheElephant blogroll, and I hope you'll urge all other bloggers to join. I sent out the following:

Please bring the following to the notice of your friends and online contacts.

Note: If you go to Cindy's site: http://ivotetheelephant.blogspot.com/ you'll see in the right sidebar a way to link your blog to I Vote the Elephant. If you do so, it should increase the number of visitors to you blog (perhaps dramatically), as well as give you links to pro-Republican sites. You can also accomplish these things by visiting my blog: http://camp2008victorya.blogspot.com/ and clicking on the "Elephant" logo. Thanks.

steve maloney