Friday, October 26, 2007

Why is The Surge Working?

Tip of the Hat to From Burke to Kirk and Beyond... that led me to this post Why did it take so long to install General Petraeus? That blog ,Neo Necon, is one that I recalled enjoying reading a great deal but then lost it Burke to Kirk has found it for me again. The description of her blog is
Previously a lifelong Democrat, born in New York and living in New England, surrounded by liberals on all sides, I've found myself slowly but surely leaving the fold and becoming that dread thing: a neocon. My friends and family don't want to hear about my inexplicable conversion, so I started this blog to tell the tale of my political change and provide a forum for others. I have a background as a therapist, and my politics make me a pariah in the profession, too. Little did I know that I moved in such politically homogeneous circles. Why the apple?

To be honest I have no idea what a Neo Con is anymore. It seems that it is used in a quite liberal way. Anyway her writing and insight is excellent and I shall be using it some on my posts dealing with Ron Paul supporters, Paleoconservatives, and fellow Catholics and Christians that think we are involved in a "unjust war". Something I dispute.

No comments: