Thursday, October 25, 2007

LSU Has Got A Big Game Tonight- Geaux Virgina Tech

I am a firm believer in fan psychic energy. If I root and yell at the TV hard enough and millions do with me then that helps :)

LSU is looking at Boston College and praying they lose. If they win tonight then BC being in the National Championship game over LSU(assuming we win out) becomes more of a possibility. Also since we beat a very good VT team this year their winning makes us look better to the poll folks and the ALMIGHTY BCS COMPUTERS(Blessings upon them).

It is not escaped my notice that for a Catholic blog I seem to be rooting against Catholic Football teams quite a beat. Now Notre Dame is understandable. Now I shall have to root against the "other" Catholic School that plays Div I football.

Oh well. I think it is safe to say we all get a dispensation for that. Plus Boston College are Yankees in Boston and are RUN BY THE JESUITS. Do we really want the powerful Jesuit order to get their fingers into the magical and powerful BCS system and rule American football? I think not.

So Geaux Virgina Tech!!! I shall be rooting and praying you on to victory.

I am sure that Tigerdroppings will have a entertaining live thread here and/or here for the game. The best Virgina Tech board to view while watching the game is here. I shall be on all three I expect.

No comments: