Monday, October 22, 2007

Evil Quakers Go Down In College Football This Weekend

Take that William Penn. :)

Yes besides following the South Eastern Conference and the WAC , I have beome a fan of following the IVY league. Partly because the only Catholic oriented blogging Football player I know of is playing in that conference.

It appears that his team continues to be undefeated. Since I am football fan and thus very superstitious, I better keep on giving these weekly updates so I don't jinx him.

For God. For Country, and For Yale has a update on the latest win on the IVY League Gridion. It does appear they are very real. So see his post On Penn for the details. Be sure to check the post he did a week abck on the Catholic Footballtplayers at Yale University too. Check out Register on: "Football and Faith" that is a great piece.

No comments: