Friday, October 26, 2007

Huckabee Supporters-PLEASE LINK AND EMAIL THIS REBUTTAL TO WSJ SLAM PIECE

I am about to to do an major post on the slam piece against Governor Huckabee that appeared in todays Wall Street Journal. However I do think we need to move fast on this. I ask everyone to please link on their blogs and send in emails this excellent rebuttal to that article. That is The Roebuck Report post Fund's Assassination of Huckabee misleading.

As Huckabee supporters we have dealt with these silly charges before. However now that Huckabee is a major threat the knives are coming out. I have seen before how the political astroturfing on the net works. If you doubt me go to Google blogs and put in Huckbee and hit by date. I strongly suggest that Huckabee supporters also spend time and put this link and others in these bloggers comment sections. I have seen how opponents use the nets and blogs to spread false information. We need to move fast on this.

No comments: