Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Good Man Drops Out - Senator Brownback To Drop Out of 08 Race

It appears that Senator Brownback is about to announce that he is dropping out of the 08 race.

I was torn a year ago on whom I would support. It cam down to Huckabee and Brownback. I chose Huckabee for many reasons. Senator Brownback is a Senator I truly admire. This story about his visit to my home state of Louisiana speaks volumes. He of course was just more than the Catholic guy running. He was real person with a lot of real ideas.

I conventional wisdom is that this great for Huckabee and I agree. HUCKABEE SUPPORTERS NEED TO WOO HIS SUPPORTERS NOW. Hucakbee and Brownback are mirror images of each other in many ways. Huckabee like Brownback will appear to those Catholic voters that Bush got in 08

Who loses? Well I would have to say Giuliani. This is not good news for him as the more conservative and pro-life field gets smaller.

No comments: