Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Benefits of Working for Sports Illustrated- Scoring Points with Hot Sisters of College Quarterbacks.

I laughed pretty hard when I read this article from SI . Dirty secret behind the LSU upset is a pretty funny blog entry from a SI writer. On a side note if memory serves me correct he actually covered LSU at one time for the Lafayette paper.

Anywho he was up in New York at a bar where all the LSU fans had gathered. He says in part:
Now I feel even worse because I ended up watching the game at Turtle Bay next to Amanda Flynn, the older sister of LSU quarterback Matt Flynn. Amanda is a New York-based actor fresh off a Los Angeles run on Wicked. But as the sister and daughter of Texas-bred college quarterbacks -- her and Matt's dad, Alvin, played QB at Baylor -- she definitely knows her football.
Naturally, Amanda lived and died with every play, especially when her brother was directly involved. She (and Matt) deserved far better from me and my DVR. Never again will I be so thoughtlessly stingy with my hard drive capacity
.

:)

Ah it must be a nice to a writer. By the way check out her web site. Matt Flynn sister I suspect is as talented and classy as her brother.

We shall keep our ear to the ground and try to find out if his nicely written article( Do I have a dirty mind or is there sexual innuendo in that) scores him a date.

No comments: