Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jesuit Fr. Robert Araujo Law Prof and Legal Scholar In Tough Cancer Fight

I often reference  Fr. Robert Araujo, S.J who is not only a priest but a well regarded Law prof and legal scholar in many areas.

So it was with some distress I saw this last night

Please pray for Fr. Araujo


Longtime MOJ-contributor, thoughtful scholar, wonderful priest, and good friend Fr. Robert Araujo, S.J., has given me permission to ask all Mirror of Justice readers to join me in praying for him as he continues what appears to be an increasingly difficult battle with cancer. Oremus!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all, here every one is sharing such knowledge, therefore
it's nice to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog all the time.

Visit my website: mound