Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catholic Owners of Drury Hotel Chain Will Fight HHS Contraception Mandate

This is a very good story about the family behind the Drury hotel chain  and their Catholic Faith. See Drury Hotel founder says faith, family shape business decisions

At the very end of the article the HHS Contraception mandate :



Although he is pro-life and objects to the mandate, his company is subject to it because it is considered “secular” by the government, despite the fact that it is a private family company.


Drury said that he has sent out notices that the company – which is self-insured – will not comply with the mandate and is in the process of pursuing a legal challenge to it.


“We will not participate in payments of any kind” that oppose Church teaching, he said.

As you can see their hotel holdings and properties are pretty vast

May I suggest people stay at Drury when traveling




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

my website :: boyce

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be actually something
that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad
for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


Also visit my website: shoelace