Saturday, December 22, 2012

Church Of England Archbishop Tweets Concern Over Drastic Cuts To Military



I almost did a double take when I saw this. Good for one Church of England Archbishop in what appears to be a consistent appreciation of the military and certain real life issues. . However  some were not pleased . See Archbishop of York warns defence cuts 'risk the safety of the nation' .

Let me add as an American I appreciate the Archbishop's concern and related that the U.S. does not have shoulder more and more responsibility in these affairs alone. THe U.K. and it's military is a vital component in keeping the peace in many places.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After exploring a few of the blog posts on your site, I honestly like your technique of
writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will
be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and tell me what you think.



Here is my website ... waist to height ratio