Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spare Me the Chet Traylor Morality Card Please (Vitter Race)

Oh the media is all abuzz because former Supreme Court Justice Chet Traylor has entered the race in the GOP primary. Pleaseee

Yeah I got problems with David on numerous issues but I have to tell the Vitter haters if you think Traylor is Knight in shining armor you better start talking to some north Louisiana folks. I would suggest talking to one particular politico from Franklin Parish (cough cough). Just saying I don't think certain bloggers outside North Louisiana that are promoting Traylor realize what they are getting into. So if you support him fine. I just say I would not be pontificating on certain matters if I were you.

I think this political science Prof gets it right . See here. Seriously trust me for those outside North Louisiana that are going to hitch their hopes on Traylor don't go into certain issues Vitter has. It will come back and bite you. Just saying.

1 comment:

Landman of the Apocalypse said...

It seems that Traylor et al will at least draw blood in the primary. That gives Melancon the fighting chance he didn't have before.

Any "holier than thou," family values candidate is but one indiscretion away from big political trouble.