Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ann Rice's Sadly Leaves Catholicism and All Christianity? (Well I hope Not)

This would be extremely disappointing if true. American Catholic has Anne Rice Breaks Up With Christianity.

In the comments I agree with fellow Louisiana blogger Michael Denton the whole tone sounds weird.

I have a feeling and a sincere hope that this facebook entry was the result of a person having a VERY VERY VERY bad day. If you are on the internet a lot we all post things in frustration we want to take back the next day.

I have a feeling that might be the case.
Further for the record while certain Catholics and other Christians might have had disagreements with her it seemed to me that the back and forth was always respectful and they were very respectful of Ann, her beliefs, and her journey.

So hopefully this is just a few people getting under her skin.

No comments: