Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Grief Harry Reid Might Survive and Win!!

the bad thing about populist movements is sometimes they don't vet their people very well.I think we are seeing that in Nevada where a Senator that should be going down I think will win.

See An Absolutely Abysmal Poll For Sharron Angle I had major concerns about Angle and I was really hoping one of her GOP primary opponents will would win. Not saying she cannot pull it out but I can see how she might turn some people out.

The problem Angle has is perhaps Nationwide GOP success. I am not sure the main aim of voters will be to return the GOP to power by a vote or two. I think they just want divided Government again and want to slow the Obama agenda way the heck down. Voters are sophisticated enough to know they might be able to accomplish this without having the GOP take numerical control of the Senate. So if it looks like in the end it GOP gets close to 50 votes in the senate and perhaps takes the house or close they might stick with Reid.

No comments: