Thursday, May 22, 2008

News From the Mother Country- It is Not Good

Ugggh. I have not talked about the disaster of a Pro-life defeat in the UK we just had. I have my hands full with Obama Catholic supporters that just want to ignore their guy is the most Pro-Choice Nominee in history.

Anyway Father over at Standing on My Head has some thoughts at British Baby Killers , Silence is deafening , and Politics, Sentimentality and Utilitarianism

Catholicmomof10revisited has a depressing post on the situation at SPUC asks Archbishop Nichols to correct and clarify his statement on the value of embryonic human life

One day I would like to wake up and see Britain be Britain again.It is amazing that a Country that so much spread the foundations of democracy and birthed in reality freedom for much of the world is just committing suicide

No comments: