Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bob Barr & the Libertarians and The Moonies

First let me say as to the Monnies I always find the political intrigue associated with them bizaree. It seems to be a truly bi partisian thing and I never get it.

However The Pink Flamingo has a must read here at What Is Richard Viguerie Doing with Bob Barr & the Libertarians

I have very little patience with Richard Viguerie and his crew. For some reason they feel we must always kiss their ring. Basically they represent to me the leaches of the conservative movement. That is people whose main conern is not politics or ideas but the fattening of their wallets. The assorted number of scams pretending to be conservative organizations but are basically money making ventures is breathtaking. I also hold them largely responsible for theis never ending Civil War we seem to be having among conservatives and Republicans

Anyway good read and something to watch this weekend

No comments: