Friday, February 22, 2008

Adding two New Louisiana Catholic Bloggers

It seems that I have had a rush of good luck in finding Louisiana Catholic bloggers lately. Still I am missing a ton of them. I mostly find then by doing an occasional Google blog search and seeing what comes up. However that method is not fool proof by any means. For instance if you look at my Louisiana Catholic links there are no blogs for the most Catholic region of the state. That is the Houma area. The Diocese of New Orleans is really thin and in fact one of those bloggers is a New Orleans expat priest in Texas.

So if you know of Louisiana Catholic Blogger that talks about the faith on somewhat of a regular basis let me know.

We now have two new additions.
Unskilled Labor is a very good Catholic blog from the Diocese of Lafayette. He also talks sports and hunting. Especially Duck hunting. Sadly Duck hunting was not something I grew up on. Deer hunting is more of my thing for the area we are in. However my Uncles that live in the Northeastern part of the state are big duckhunters which is nice because they keep my freezer filled with the results of their successful expeditions. Ducks Unlimited though is an organization that I do support for all that they do. He also talks politics much like I do.

Anyway a good blog. I am also adding his wife's blog Tutus and Little Shoes which is a blog of Thoughts from a Catholic wife and mother on life, love, and lots of other things.

I am not doing a Louisina Catholic Blogger update today. I have decided to start doing Friday and Saturdays entries on one day(that is Saturday) since Louisiana bloggers tend to be a tad lazy on updating on Fridays. :) So stay tuned for the latest from these tow latest additons as well as the others tomorrow

1 comment:

Ragin-Cajun said...

Thank's so much for the kind words! I enjoyed your blog so much I've already put a link to it on my site. My wife will be adding a link as well. If I run across any more Louisiana bloggers I'll send you a link.

Cheers.