Friday, December 2, 2011

Lake Charles Louisiana Catholic College Students Participate in First National College Conference

I noticed a interesting article about the first annual first ever National Catholic Collegiate Conference (NCCC) that was held in conjunction with the National Catholic Youth Conference in Indianapolis.

The article notes a quotes and and a had a picture of a few Lake Charles Louisiana college folks which ( I guess that means McNeese St or maybe they go someone else and are just fromL ake Charles ) which is cool. See Students grow in faith at National Catholic Collegiate Conference

I have to say keeping up with the various National Catholic college groups is difficult. I went to the National Catholic College Students convention in San Antonio way way way back that had gobs of people ( and which was tad too "progressive " for my taste at the time) . I assume that is still around. If I recall correctly the Director of it worked out of the University of Dayton ( it was a paid position).

Then you have this very exciting growing FOCUS National Campus Ministry group that I suppose has a convention and heck even had a Catholic College GreekConvention in Nashville just weeks ago. Now we have this new creature on the scene

No comments: