Friday, December 30, 2011

Death In the Family - Grandmother

Was going over on to Mississippi to do Christmas with my mother's side of the family today, when we got word last night my last Gramdmother died over there.

She was in very bad shape but this was sort of unexpected . Not uch warning at all except we expected this to her last year likely.

Anyway I guess our family shall attempt to do Christmas somehow, and plan a funeral, and do a funeral.

Blog posting might be helter skelter but in case I am off a few days Happy New Year.

5 comments:

Andy said...

Sad news for the holidays. I'll keep you and her in my prayers.

Jim said...

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

SJ Reidhead said...

I am so sorry. You're getting prayers.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo

Mark Spears said...

Deepest Sympathy

James H said...

Thanks everyone. IW ill do a recap today maybe