Thursday, April 17, 2008

Note on Posting

Some readers here know my grandfather passed away about a month and half ago. It was unexpected and a shock to all of us.

Anyway I am not the only one worried about how my grandmother is doing with all this. My mother shares my concerns that perhaps the shock of pa pa's death is causing more mental decline.There are more issues as to my grandmother but perhaps more later.I am pretty worried sick over her and feel in my gut that God is telling me to go over there.

Anyway I promised my mother earlier this week, I would go with her to Mississippi to check in on her if she wanted.She wants to go TODAY THIS MORNING LIKE RIGHT NOW. SO After a few quick work related calls and doing things with my schedule and about 3 hours of sleep we are off to Mississippi. Therefore it is likely no more blogging till Friday night. I will be staying at my Aunt and Uncle's and I if have access to his computer , I might be able to check in.

Please Keep my Grandmother in my Prayers

It shall be amusing. How this Catholic Convertt Papalphobe is going to watch Papal coverage around my beloved Seventh Day Adventist Grandmother shall be something to see . In fact I hope she comments but because if not then I will be truly worried

Sorry for the no Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update the last couple of days. All the Papal stuff has got me off schedule. Since I will be back town till Friday(tomorrow) night I will have a major one up on Saturday that recaps alot of the posts that Louisiana Catholic Bloggers have been doing for the week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May GOD Bless you and your Grandmother.

OHIO JOE

James H said...

Thank You for your prayers

LOL, I guess looking at this post and the grammer I was bit more tired than I realized when I hit the road