Friday, April 11, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update For April the 11th

Time for the Daily Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update!!! This is our special TGIF edition. If more 5 or more Louisiana Catholic blogs update tomorrow then I will do one for Saturday. If not look for the next update to be Monday. I am going t try to go the Louisiana Tech Spring Football game so I don't know what time (if there is a Saturday update) it will posted. Keep your eyes peeled.

Catholic Tube has Tarek Saab Interview. I really want to go buy his book by the way. If you have a chance check this post out. Especially guys!!!! I was very struck by it.

Unskilled Labor is having some fun. Go check out Kayak Fishing Seminar

From The Recamier has her daily update here. She has a bio on a somewhat controversial figure in Catholic circles that is Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. She has her usual great post of facts we need to know for the day.

Ville Platte Catholic Youth Group has a very good post I shall revisit tonight at Allow me to introduce G.K. Chesterton

Footprints on the Fridge has On Being Intentional: Laundry and Simply Lovely Laundry

Full Circle has WOW I am listening to Boxcar ... Gas Stop (Who Do You Think You Are) . Also go see My opinion on cry rooms

Alive and Young has several posts up. Go see Seminarian Poster for New Orleans . Check his work out and give your comments. Also see 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches of All-time

Apprentice of St. Joseph has a nice one here at Lay Christians, St. Benedict of Nursia, and the Renewal of Christian Society as well as The Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Spirit .

Vox Feminae has Great post on Peggy Noonan... I have seen the Noonan piece referenced several times today so this again. I am rushing to get this update out before I go home so another one I intend to check out in more detail. Parish Book of Chant... give a listen! looks like a very good read. She has a post on the New Bishop of Little Rock at Bishop-elect Anthony Basil Taylor (Little Rock) I was very struck by his news conference yesterday and I think Arkansas shall be in wonderful hands

Looking at the Birds and Considering the Lilies has Type-Antitype-Grace which is thought provoking.

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has his thoughts at Feast of Saint Stanislas (11Apr 2008)

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks who has been strangely silent(She and Recamier are pretty loyal daily posters) the past few days has After Today...

Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan is hitting a topic I discussed last week (I think) and got a few comments. Go see Girl Altar Boys?

I don't have time today to list all the great links to the daily Catholic and Political News that The Brown Pelican Society provides but please check out his daily entries.

No comments: