Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Interview Of Charlton Heston by Vatican Radio

Needless to say this interview did not occur today. Vatican Radio has a wide reach but even the Vatican does not have that communication ability :)

However the Vatican Radio site has it up today on the occasion of his death:
07 Apr 08 - RV) WEB EXCLUSIVE Charlton Heston died on Saturday at the age of 84. Known widely for his roles in Ben-Hur and The Ten Commandments, he also played Michelangelo in the Agony and the Ecstasy. In 1989, Heston was in Rome, and the Sistine Chapel was still undergoing its renovation. Vatican Radio's Lana Hale caught up with him to talk about his films, the Chapel, and Pope John Paul II's visit to Los Angeles...

Go to Charlton Heston Interview With Vatican Radio to hear it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly loved browsing your weblog
posts. After all I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!


Review my page :: leyden

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

my web-site charging