Thursday, April 17, 2008

From LSU Tigers At The White House To Seeing The Pope All In One Week

I am having some Problems on this computer I am using Getting the Permalink. IF the Links don't take you to the photos just go her blog and start scrolling down. It is worth it

Wow, a couple and their kids in D.C. are living my dream life right now. Last week I posted a link to a photographer that got to take pictures of the LSU Tigers at the White House with George Bush. Go see The Envy of TigerDroppings.

Today they got to see the Pope up close like he made direct eye contact personal direct connection- I am looking at you kid- kind of thing. Plus she got photos of it happening. Go see Washington DC Welcomes Pope Benedict XVI. Ah the life.

As you can see on her wonderful site this is not just a hobby as you examine all her awesome other work. Because I talk about LSU Sports a great deal(though we have been pretty much in Pope only mode the last few days- Don't Fear Tiger Fans A Balance shall be Struck) I get a lot of hits from the D.C. Metro area from Tiger Fans. As they say we need to keep things in the family. So If you are a D.C. LSU fan consider using her if want those special moments and people photographed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my -- I'm just seeing this now. what a wonderful, lovely compliment you've paid me! thank you so much!

sorry about the permalinks, it's because I moved my blog from one home to another (never a good idea) but the post you referenced is at

http://christinegacharna.com/blog/?p=748

have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!!!