Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Breaking- From Papal Plane On Route to American-Pope says No More Pedophile priests

Despite what the very good Vatican Report John Allen stated, see "Shepherd One" and the absence of the in-flight press conference , the Pope appears to have other ideas. According to Father Z we hear From the papal airplane: “Pedophile priests will be completely excluded from the priesthood.” . It appears something is going on.

For more on the "Shepherd One" go see his entry
A few details about the papal plane

Update- As some of the comments indicate at Father Z the real problem is ephebophilia not Pedophilia. I often think this is a important distinction to make on many levels. However Pope Benedict know that the difference will be lost on the media I suspect and just make more misleading headlines

Maritime Sentry has a Link to the AP Article

Update III See Father Z's Fuller account what the Pope said on the airplane

2 comments:

Zach said...

Hey,

Sorry for spamming your post! I wanted to let you know that I've added a link to your blog on mine. Let me know if this is OK with you.

Cheers

James H said...

Oh sure I added you to mine. I had run across your blog in the past and I am gald I ahve found it again