Monday, April 7, 2008

Amazing Dominicans Again- A New Monastery Being Built

I am so glad I am hearing more and more of these stories here in the USA. Argent by the Tiber has the latest on this story that he has been following (read his other links) at the posts The New St. Dominic's Monastery .

I find the architect's side of this story very interesting. There was an article similar to this I read one time about the folks that built Mother Angelica's Monastery and Shrine. It is indeed a project I they enjoyed doing because it was so different. Hopefully it will not be a "once in a lifetime opportunity" for some of these builders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the very nice compliment you gave me in update VIII! you did a very thorough job of capturing the whole event here. loved reading through it, and through the rest of your blog, too!

James H said...

Thank you. I really enjoyed the pictures you had of the family of their newborn . Those were stunning