Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CBS Sports- Tim Tebow is Not the Messiah- Stop this Christ Stuff


I really don't agree with that Sport's writer at all. I like the fact that Tebow's faith is out there. What goes unnoticed and unsaid that some very prominent players that Tebow plays against do the same.

I have to admit I am always curious in some of these very CATHOLIC Countries Tebow goes to spreading the word who exactly he is converting. It would indeed be interesting to see what some of these services are like. I am curious if Tebow was caught on tape telling these kids to please stop your pagan Mary worship Cracker Worshiping Idol nonsense and come to the pure Biblical faith what the reaction would be.
Are Tebow parents in their Medical Missions PASSING OUT BIRTH CONTROL!!!!
NOT SAYING HE IS DOING THAT or passing out the pill . Still that is sort of the religious questions I would love a reporter to ask :) (I know I am devious ) because the thought has crossed my mind. If he is hopefully the Catholic Coach Urban (who was named after a Pope) will make him run gassers or Bleachers while reciting Rosary in latin.No doubt if he trangressing this way God will make sure his Purgatory Time is just being hit with Marshmellows by sweet little Anglels while having to watch Alabama play non stop.


In the end though the Faith of Tebow is important. It is a great Christian witness. Much better than the assorted scandals we hear about in College football and too often get overblown

By the way at the NC game Tebow had John 3:16 under his eyes. That night according to google that was at the top of Google searches. I think that is perhaps what has got people upset. IT WORKS.

We are called to all sort of vocations and those vocations rather the ministry or a priest or a religious or a football player is to be centered in Christ. In the end that is what Tebow does and he should be applauded

No comments: