Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Republican Catholics Need To know About Michael Steele

I must say this race to see who will be the Chair of the Republican Party and it's leader seems to be going forever.

It is more heated than usual and there are some good people running. Deal Hudson at Inside Catholic talks about one of those and I think it is a very good read. See Giving Michael Steele the Benefit of the Doubt

Of course read it decide who shall you support and then contact the people in your State that shall be voting on this matter and voice your opinion

Tip of the hat to Pro- Eccelsia

I have no real problems with Steele and think in many ways he would make a fine Chairman. I am just ready to get someone in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with the fact the Steele believes the Republican party should try to reach out to "pro-choice" voters. We already have one party of death, we don't need two.