Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update for January 14, 2009





It's a Louisiana Cochon de Lait (TAKE THAT PETA )
Time for the Louisiana Bayou Classic rip roaring who is saying what on Louisiana Catholic Blogs post update! It is a slow day today.



From The Recamier has her daily update. See Daily Update: January 13, 2009 She has Saits among other things. That is Saint Hillary, Bishop and Doctor (died 368).

Footprints on the Fridge has Soul Food ( Imitation of Christ related)





Full Circle has Slacker for iPhone He also hits on a post I had earlier today and gives his thoughts in a extensive post at Home Schooling as Factor in Child Custody Decisions . I find this court case disturbing. I am not touching this one because when I talk about my views of Public breastfeeding people get really upset. I am not THAT invested in my position. See Facebook banned pictures of breastfeeding moms? See also Are Too Many People Going to College? and An anecdotal socialization note - homeschooling

Just a Reminder that IN HOC SIGNO VINCES will be doing am presentation on ICONs at the Lincoln Parish Library tommorow in Ruston. See St. Matthew Catholic Church and Holy Icon Presentation for details





Our Nawlins Catholic Priest EXPAT that is the big scary city of Houston (LOUISIANA FOLKS DON'T MOVE THERE DON"T BELIEVE THE RUMORS ABOUT GOOD ROADS, GOOD JOBS,AND THE SUCH) Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has his daily mediatation here at Feast of Saint Hilary of Poitiers (13 Jan 2009)

Finally our Expat Priest that is in New Jersey Da Mihi Animas has Our Lady of Soufanieh (This is pretty cool), An Old Monk Speaks on Prayer , U2: How Long To Sing This Song , and I re posting this post of hisEconomic Prophet






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James,

GREAT photo for your banner.

James H said...

Thanks!! I had to quickly find a pic to replace my Merry Christmas banner pic. It is grwoing on me