Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What a Weekend

What a Weekend. I decided at the last minute to go ahead and go down to New Orleans and see the Louisiana High School Playoffs. I caught a virus though and the drive back was holy hell. I have had only one worse drive back from New Orleans. I was eating at normally a great seafood Restaurant down there and got food poisoning years ago.Yyou can just imagine how horrible that ride was coming back.

However before that it was a enjoyable time. I watched the Bastrop game as they took it to Archbishop Shaw. It is incredible to think that Bastrop has won their 43 rd game in a row. The surprise for me was the John Curtis/St James game. I really thought St James would win that one. I had a opportunity to see St James earlier this year and the speed on that team is something else. John Curtis though is very well Coached.

Anyway I have been in bed for 24 hours straight and pretty much have just watched the news. Have not checked out the net world since Friday. It appears a lot is going on regarding Huckabee(Geaux Huckabee). Also these silly Miles rumors to Michigan have come up again. I got my wind back so I shall have a few post up today

No comments: