Friday, December 7, 2007

A Blogger Needs our Prayers

I am rushing to Shreveport in just a minute in matters relating to a funeral. However a couple of days ago I got word that the The Pink Flamingo needs our prayers regarding her Mother. She has a few concerns and of course is a tad frighten about them as we all would be. SO please keep Pink Flamingo's mother in your thoughts as well as mentioned it during your prayers.

Also if you can keep my friend "Buck" you just passed on in your prayers and pray for his soul. I might write about him this weekend if I am up too it.

Anyway more posting tonight and this weekend. I was planning to go down to New Orleans and watch some of the High School Teams plays in the State Championship. Geaux Bastrop!!! However I am too worn out from this week. So I am will be having the computer for some companionship this weekend. It will seem so odd not to have college football on the TV this weekend.

1 comment:

SJ Reidhead said...

Bless You!

My mother started feeling better Friday morning when everyone began praying. She's doing much better and had an interesting report from her physician. Her heart muscle and lungs are in good shape. The problem is - and has been - her "a fib". When interrogated as to why she had not called him sooner, my mother informed Dr. Cannon that other people had worse problems. He unloaded with both barrels, told her what was what, and went into detail how she probably should not be alive after her incident 2 years ago. He said he is determined to keep her alive and she had to be have herself!

He's cutting one of her more risky medications in half. She already seems to be doing better. If she does not improve, she is to call him before her next appointment in 2 months.

Prayers are wonderful things. So are friends like the Opinionated Catholic! I could really tell she was feeling better this evening when she called and wanted to know if I was "watching that AH on FOX". I told her know, but wanted to know what AH she was referring to. She then proceeded to inform me that John Kerry had an eye tuck and a few other tucks, but he was still an "AH". She is feeling better!

SJR
The Pink Flamingo